Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did! We spent the day with my family at my grandma's house and played outside all afternoon. My daughter discovered the life in the creek that runs through my grandma's yard (that I played for hours in as a kid) and my son threw rocks and sticks to his hearts content. All in all, a nice day.
And yesterday...I MADE THE STORQUE on Etsy (that is Etsy's in house newspaper and the new articles are featured on the websites main/home page). WoooooHooooo! Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/etsy-finds-vintage-a-handmade-tale-3915/#comment-103267
So as promised, here is my daughter in her skirt and matching shirt. I had a great idea come to me for her preschool graduation dress (they are doing a tropical theme) and I can't wait to get started on it.

No comments: