Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally...the other bag is done!


After weeks of waiting and cutting and waiting and prepping and waiting and working and waiting (the waiting is to complete and is caused by the wee ones needing...)  I have finally finished the other diaper bag featuring Amy Butler's August Fields fabric.  I am even more pleased with how this one turned out!  It features all the things everymom wants (organization, key thingy, zippered pocket, bottle pockets, diaper pockets...did I mention pockets), plus it is sooo stylish.  Just listed it in my Etsy shop.   One of these days I will actually make a bag for myself...now that the baby is past the "need to bring half the nursey with" stage, I can make myself a nice cute small bag for the bare essentials (spare passified, toy, diaper, wipes, maybe a snack for big sis).  I also finished this super cute duckie dress for an Alchemy custom request;  that little one will be sooo cute for her birthday!