Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I FINISHED ONE!!!



I have been dying to finish at least one of the diaper totes with the Amy Butler fabric that I have had just sitting and teasing me on my supply shelf.  Well, today I finished one!  I am very pleased at how it turned out.  I almost don't want to sell it!!!!  Check out my listing on Etsy and don't miss the matching changing mat!! (It has a built-in pocket for diapers & wipes).  
Right now I am gearing up for the EtsyMom Street Team "Fall Into Holiday Cheer" Trunk Show, Thursday September 4 at 7pm EST in the Etsy Virtual Lab (The badge on the right of the page is a link directly there.)  It promises to be a fun-filled evening featuring some very talented EtsyMommies and the possibility for winning a prize!!!  Don't miss it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, I just saw this in your shop and it is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!!! :)