So I have been tagged by J.LeighDesignz.
The game is 6 Random Things.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag more or less 6 people a the end of your post.
- Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I am over thirty and grossly overweight, but much to my husband's surprise, I can still do a cartwheel (my four-year-old, however, was unimpressed when she saw me do it).
- I can install vinyl siding on a house (actually cut it and put it up), as well as plywood sheathing(on the exterior walls, I DON'T go on the roof), and drywall.
- I used to be a natural blond, but then I had kids who turned it dark, and now I am a slightly unnatural blond.
- I am pathologically honest. (Literally!)
- After much resistance, I relented to friends several years ago and read a little children's book called "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" and fell hopelessly in love(with the series, not Harry).
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition is my favorite show, with Grey's Anatomy running a close second...Desperate Housewives is my guilty pleasure.
I have had another busy week and will post on the fruits of my labors as soon as I finish a few ongoing projects. Stay tuned!