Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week in Review






Well...I have had yet again, another busy week.  I completed a custom order for an Etsy customer; I made a shopping cart cover with Heather Ross' Fish in Bags fabric with a contrasting brown.  I sold a tote bag a made ages ago.  I finished a really cute apron using Robert Kaufman's Sweet Tooth fabric.  I made two flannel baby blankets for that friend that apparently is keeping me in business!   I also made the invitation for my son's first birthday party.  I can't believe a whole year has gone by already!  It's like somebody hit fast forward....I just wish I could find the slow motion button because it is going waaaayyy to fast.  Today, I am planning on making a Trick or Treat bag for my daughter;  she is going to be Minnie Mouse (the baby is going to  be Mickey) so I bought some black fabric and some red with large white polka dots to make her a bag.  I haven't quite worked out the pattern for that yet, but I've got all day (waiting for the cable guy to install new (faster!!!) Internet service).
I'm really excited for the EtsyMom Team-wide Month long Giveaway coming up in November.  We have had a HUGE response and it should be a lot of fun.  We are giving away two prizes everyday the whole month of November!  So, check back often for more details.  In the team vein, I also got another treasury;  this week I featured cupcakes....yummy!!!  My next one should be tutu cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I'm jealous...I miss my sewing machine...

Unknown said...

Your invitation is so cute. Great job.