Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day!!!

So this is my very first blog!  This will definitely be a work in progress.  I need to figure out how to make my own blog template so it looks a little more me and little less template.
I am beginning this blog so that I can chronicle my sewing escapades and connect with the outside world.  Since joining Etsy, I have connected with many fellow Etsians and it seems blogging is the thing to do...so when in Rome....Also, hopefully this can be an outlet for all the things running through my mind throughout the day.  Some days it seems I have a million and one ideas and my children don't quite comprehend all them.  So check back and bear with me as I get my blog legs (poor analogy but let me find a groove).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your brand new blog! I already had a visitor from your site! I will add your link to my blog too. Have fun with it! :)